Quick Kerala5 Nights 6 Days
$260 Book Now ₹15000/- Book Now AED :1070 Book Now
Kochi/ Kodanad / Cherai / Munnar /Alleppey Houseboat /
(Minimum 2 pax )
Day -1 Arrival at Kochi
Arrival at Kochi check-in at the hotel .Cochin ,the Queen of the Arabian Sea is believed to be the finest natural harbour in the world..local sightseeing of Kochi Places of interest: Chinese fishing nets, St Francise Church, Dutch palace(closed on fridays),Jewish Synagogue(closed on fridays and Saturdays) and you can also stroll through the fragrance streets of the spice market. Overnight at the hotel.
Day -2 Kodanad (50Kms 2hrs)/Cherai (40Kms 1.5hrs)
Early morning drive to.Kodanad is place known for its elephant training camp this place on the banks of the river Periyar a very beautiful and scenic spot. At 8AM you can watch the elephants getting their bath. Kodanad is the only elephant rescue and training centre in Kerala specialised for rescuing and training stranded baby elephants from the forest regions across Kerala .Later drive to Cherai One of the most beautiful stretches of lovely golden beaches of soft sand facing the Arabian sea , an azure sky and warm clear sea, gives a perfect ambience tempting you to take a dip, go on indulge yourself and let the waves sweep you off your body and spend your time lazing on the beach and relax in the breeze shade undisturbed for some time, quench your thirst from tender coconuts and encounter with many a friendly crabs. Evening drive back to Kochi .Overnight at hotel.
Day -3 Transfer to Munnar (140Km .Approx 5hrs)
After breakfast transfer to Munnar check-in at the hotel .Munnar ,one of the finest hill stations in the western ghats renowned for tranquil settings and serene spots. tea plantations, forest reserves, hills, winding roads, all add to the charm of the beautiful. Overnight at hotel.
Day -4 Munnar
After breakfast sightseeing of Munnar Places of interest- Eravikulam National park,Mattupettydam, Kundala lakes, Echo point. Overnight stay at the resort.
Day -5 Transfer to Alleppey Houseboat (180 Kms Approx 5hrs)
Morning after breakfast drive to Alleppey .Guests can check- in at houseboat at 12:00 hrs from Aleppey they will welcome you and start cruise, relax and enjoy the canals and rivers and backwater. The boat will anchor at 6:00 PM as per the laws of the Government of Kerala. Evening enjoy your dinner and leave all worlds behind you and have a good sleep in your floating paradise.
Day -6 Departure( 90Kms Approx4 hrs)
After breakfast check out at 9:30 AM in Alleppey end of services in houseboat Drop at Kochi International Airport/Railway station for your onward journey.
• Kochi - Abad Metro(Deluxe room)
• Munnar –Archana Residency (Executive room)
• Alleppey-Houseboat (One bedroom A/C)
• Accommodation for an adults on double sharing basis with breakfast at the hotels mentioned above
• Transfers and sightseeing tours by A/C Indica
• Accommodation in one bedroom A/C houseboat (A/C from 9PM to 6PM) with all meals i.e., Breakfast ,Lunch and Dinner
• Driver's night allowance, Fuel charges, Parking charges, Permit charges and toll etc.
• Items of personal nature like telephone calls, laundry charges, tips etc
• Optional activities mentioned in the itinerary
• Tickets to monuments and sightseeing places.
• Anything that comes as unexpected and not mentioned in the
Holiday price includes.